An Experienced Allen Park, MI Defense Attorney Dedicated to Helping Individuals Protect Their Rights and Freedom
Few Experiences are More Frightening than Being Charged with a Crime
A criminal conviction may ruin your relationships, harm your career, and otherwise undermine your life. As an accomplished felony attorney, Brian T. Berry can help you protect your reputation and freedom. Based in Allen Park MI, we support clients accused of violent crimes, such as homicide, battery, and assault, as well as white collar crimes like fraud, conspiracy and embezzlement.
A Felony Charge Can Change Your Life - The Importance of an Aggressive Defense
As a criminal lawyer team with extensive knowledge of both state and federal laws, we understand the many ways a felony accusation can harm you, including:
- Conviction - If you’re found guilty, the resulting sentence can derail your career, your family, and countless other parts of your life. We make sure that no innocent defendant is convicted, and if you are guilty, we work to reduce your charges and lessen your sentence.
- Reputation - Simply being accused of a crime can make others unwilling to hire, befriend, or interact with you. We do everything legally possible to get your charges dismissed, and to seal your record from public disclosure.
- Mistreatment - We make sure that court and law enforcement officials do not abuse you during your case, and if they do, we will hold them accountable.
Each criminal attorney at our law firm takes an aggressive approach to defense. You can be confident that if you are treated unfairly, we will not relent until justice is done.
What Sets Us Apart? Dedication & Tenacity!
Our defense lawyer team is dedicated to reviewing every detail of each case, leaving no stone unturned that could make a difference in your sentence. Once we understand every relevant fact, we come up with a comprehensive strategy for defense. Our innovative lawyers can counter even the most effective legal arguments used against you, building an ironclad case that is sure to succeed.
Don’t Live with a Criminal Record – We Can Help with Deferments and Expungement
If you are facing a criminal charge, you shouldn’t have to endure the stigma of past offenses for a lifetime. Our team may be able to have your record expunged, taking advantage of:
- The HYTA Youth Crime Expungement - For most misdemeanors and felonies, if you were between the ages of 17 and 23 when you committed the crime, you may be able to have it expunged. This law does not apply to crimes committed before you turn 17.
- The 769.4a Expungement for Domestic Violence - If you were convicted of domestic violence as a first offense, you may be able to dismiss the crime from your record after completing probation.
- 7411 Drug Expungement - Michigan law gives judges the discretion to dismiss first-time charges for certain minor drug crimes. Our experienced drug trafficking lawyer team can build a strong case for the judge to grant you this expungement.