Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Dearborn, MI
Criminal defense attorney Brian T. Berry has successfully defended clients in the Dearborn area in a variety of misdemeanor, felony, State and federal criminal matters. At the Law Offices of Brian T. Berry, we have the knowledge and trial experience to handle complex criminal matters, including homicide, assault, drugs, guns, drunk driving (DUI), conspiracy, fraud, white-collar crimes, and more.
There are a lot of attorneys who rush through cases and take the first plea deal or settlement offered - not Brian T. Berry. He takes pride in his ability to help people, and that means always doing everything he can to get the best results possible for your case. With his reputation as a tenacious fighter in the courtroom and his familiarity with the nuances and complications that can arise in any case, you'll want Brian T. Berry on your side.
Nothing Speaks Louder Than Actual Case Results
Mr. Berry was appointed by the court to defend my son. I was skeptical as I have never had a good experience with court appointed attorneys. He listened to our concerns, and took a genuine interest in my son's best interest. Mr. Berry never made us feel like we were inconveniencing him with our questions and answered everything in a way we could follow. The outcome was 100% more positive than I expected. I have told everyone how wonderful Mr. Berry was in his professionalism and thorough and concerned nature. I recommend Mr. Berry and will be contacting him should the need arise in the future."
- Sandra K.
Dearborn Criminal Defense Attorney Providing Aggressive Defense for Clients in Metro Detroit
A criminal conviction may ruin your relationships, harm your career, and otherwise undermine your life. As an accomplished attorney, Brian T. Berry can help you protect your reputation and freedom. Based in Allen Park MI, we support clients accused of drug crimes, violent crimes, such as homicide, battery, and assault, as well as white collar crimes like fraud, conspiracy and embezzlement.
Our criminal defense team is dedicated to reviewing every detail of each case, leaving no stone unturned that could make a difference in your sentence. Once we understand every relevant fact, we come up with a comprehensive strategy for defense. Our innovative lawyers can counter even the most effective legal arguments used against you, building an ironclad case that is sure to succeed.
Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
With extensive knowledge of both state and federal laws, we understand the many ways a felony accusation can harm you, including:
- Conviction - If you're found guilty, the resulting sentence can derail your career, your family, and countless other parts of your life. We make sure that no innocent defendant is convicted, and if you are guilty, we work to reduce your charges and lessen your sentence.
- Reputation - Simply being accused of a crime can make others unwilling to hire, befriend, or interact with you. We do everything legally possible to get your charges dismissed and to seal your record from public disclosure.
- Mistreatment - We make sure that court and law enforcement officials do not abuse you during your case, and if they do, we will hold them accountable.
The Law Offices of Brian T. Berry takes an aggressive approach to defense. You can be confident that if you are treated unfairly, we will not relent until justice is done.
Clear Your Record With the Help of an Expungement Lawyer
If you are facing a criminal charge, you shouldn't have to endure the stigma of past offenses for a lifetime. Our team may be able to have your record expunged, taking advantage of:
- The HYTA Youth Crime Expungement - For most misdemeanors and felonies, if you were between the ages of 17 and 23 when you committed the crime, you may be able to have it expunged. This law does not apply to crimes committed before you turn 17.
- The 769.4a Expungement for Domestic Violence - If you were convicted of domestic violence as a first offense, you may be able to dismiss the crime from your record after completing probation.
- 7411 Drug Expungement - Michigan law gives judges the discretion to dismiss first-time charges for certain minor drug crimes. Our experienced drug trafficking lawyer team can build a strong case for the judge to grant you this expungement.
Hear directly from our clients:
"Most recently, I referred a family member to Brian for a criminal matter. The end result after that family member came to Brian: a fair result and a good conclusion to her case to what seemed to be a dire situation from the onset. Brian did not give her false hope (as two prior lawyers did, to simply be retained), or over promise and under deliver. Brian analyzed the case, told here what he knew he can do, and went to work! In conclusion, I highly recommend the Law Offices of Brian T. Berry. A lawyer you want on your team when life throws you a curve ball."